cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My old ntlworld.com email has been hacked and I'm no longer with Virgin Media & can't login

lmfreed
Joining in

My old ntlworld.com email has been hacked and I'm no longer with Virgin Media & can't login as I've forgotten my password

3 REPLIES 3

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi lmfreed, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that there is an issue with the email address. Welcome to the forums. 

You would need to have an active account to use the email and we will be able to delete this for you. 

Please let us know if you wish to have this deleted and we will send you a PM to raise this with the IT team. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Thanks for your reply Chris.

I left the Virgin Media account over 6 years ago due to a house move but I've been able to continue using my old ntlworld.com email. However, the email has now been hacked and consequently I've changed most of the  important accounts over to a different email platform. I'd really appreciate it if you can completely remove my old ntlworld.com email.

Many thanks for your help.

I'm happy to look into this further for you Imfreed and will send a Private message to get some more details. Please keep an eye out in the top right when signed into the forums for a notification by the envelope.

Rob