cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail & Phone

BerlinNights
Joining in

Hi

I've had Virgin installed now for 6 days in my new property. I previously had Virgin at my mother's property for years since well before Virgin (Telewest etc). Do we get a new email address now which is Virginmedia.com (currently using blueyonder). Also, do we get notified of the landline number here? We haven't got a phone yet to plug in but would like to know what it is. The phone number at my mother's property was always on the e-billing statement but we have obviously not received a bill yet.

Kind regards

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM no longer provide an email service for new customers.  Existing customers are also unable to create new email addresses.

The email address from your previous account should be closed down 90 days after the account was closed.

The telephone number should be stated on you welcome documents.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @BerlinNights 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your query.

As mentioned by @Graham_A we no longer offer email accounts https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/manage-email-account You should be able to locate your new number in your welcome documents. If not, please let us know and we will do our best to help from here.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs