cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Pods

PaulSG
Tuning in

Well i've got the 1GB Volt Broadband, successfully ordered my 1st pod, now another area of my house is only getting 15mb and want to get that above 30mb but when ringing up I keep getting told I need to pay.

I wasn't able to order via the app for the 1st had to go via the Wifi max and request, which came through fine but it won't let me order another one and they keep telling me I have to pay. Is there a way to get a 2nd one ordered without having to go through the phone number who just keep reading from a script?

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @PaulSG,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with ordering a second Pod, we can certainly go about looking into this further with you here, to do so I will need to confirm some information from you via a private message.

Joe

i also have a problem, i get 28 mbps a majority of the time up to a infrequent 300mbps at most when i have the Gig1 package. i also went on the connect app and have no clue or direction to order pods. 

Hello Joshparker1,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue ordering pods though our connect app.
I'd like to take a look into this for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 

In the meantime you can follow the steps here for ordering pods though the connect app.
Regards     
Gareth_L