cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin.net logged oout of outlook

MattR1969
Just joined

Hi I'm new to the forum

I have been running a virgin.net email account for some time now.  I see from other posts that these email addresses are being discontinued by virgin media, so understand i need to shut down the account s something of a priority.

However, this morning the Outlook app on my phone is asking me to sign in to my email address.  It has asked me to do this before and I have - no major problems.

Today however I am getting a Log in Error message saying to check my email and password.  In so far as I'm aware nothing has changed in terms of my log in details, so I'm confused why this message is coming up.

Please does anyone know if this is a problem with something I am doing or whether it is a virgin media issue.

I have tried following advice on previous threads, but cannot log into virgin media with the virgin.net email.

It's a source of major concern... 😞

1 REPLY 1

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@MattR1969 Virgin Media will are only shutting down Virgin.net email addresses if they are not attached to a current VM broadband account.

Separate to that there is currently a complete outage of Virgin Media mail meaning it cannot be accessed via webmail or email client.

The latest estimated fix time listed on the service status page is today at 14.10

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks