cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email log in problems

MrRusty
Joining in

I had an issue accessing my email account a couple of weeks ago (using Safari on an iMac) - went through the process of resetting my password using a non virgin email account which sorted things out.  However, I was then using a password generated by Virgin and was advised to reset everything after a week or so - I tried to do this but every new password I tried to use was rejected by the system, not only that, but when I tried to use the new password given to me by Virgin I could no longer access the account.

I read on this forum that Safari may be blocking things somehow so switched to Firefox - when I did I found I was already logged in and could access the account - all good but at this point still didn't know what my current password was or which email I was supposed to log in with.  This morning when I checked my messages I could see them but wasn't able to reply to anything - I thought it was worth trying to reset things but am having the same trouble resetting the password in Firefox as I did with Safari - any help much appreciated.

Carl

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @MrRusty 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with your email address! Can I first ask if you have tried generating a password again for the address using the third party email method?