cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reset password

OdoKosh
Joining in

Same error message on all attempts, have tried multiple devices and internet browser combinations:

Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one.

5 REPLIES 5

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @OdoKosh 

Welcome to the community forums 
Sorry to hear you're having issues with resetting your password. 
Is this your log in password or are you generating an app password?
Do you get this error as you enter the password or when you've entering you password to be reset? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I am not using the app.  I am using the webpage log-in.  The email address is correct it is the password re-set that is failing.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us OdoKosh,

So we can investigate this matter further please expect a PM from myself.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

OdoKosh
Joining in

Answered 9 security questions correctly.  Still refusing to help.  Putting this out there so everyone else can see what to expect.

Hi there @OdoKosh 

Thank you for popping back. We do need to pass security in order to access an account and share information, security is in place to keep your account and information safe. If you are unable to clear security we would not be able to discuss the account.

I have not refused to help but have advised you of the security protocol and asked further questions so we can try to resolve this. I cannot see that you have responded to my latest message, if you are able to pop back to me I will continue to do all I can to help.