cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another ntlworld.com email address not working - password reset link?

susuka
Joining in

Been having issues with the ntlworld email address for ages now; still unable to get access. 

Tried resetting again today but it is asking a security question that i don't know the answer too now (been many many years since I made it) is it possible to have a passworld reset link for the account? 

8 REPLIES 8

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey susuka, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

I can see you've spoke to the team yesterday, did they help at all?

I would go down the forgot password route to see if that helps.

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

steviem
Tuning in

Yeah I have the exact same issue on my desktop, password reset won't work! 

StevieBe
Joining in

I've had this problem for years, and it's the correct password being typed, as my browser remembers all my passwords. It's one reason I've never changed to paperless billing due to i won't be able to receive the bills

Hi steveiem, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with resetting your password. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Matt, 

I never spoke with anyone from your team; still having the same issue, tired the password rest but it doesn't work as I need to give an answer to a security question which I can't remember.

Hi @susuka Thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the emails you are facing. 😢
Are you trying to reset the password for My Virgin Media to gain access to the emails? 🧾

Or is this a separate email account as a sub account? Let us know and we can assist from there.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ilyas, 

The password reset is for an ntlworld.com email address, the system seems to recognise the address exists but i can't reset it.

Hi @susuka 

Thanks for coming back to us.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill