Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Deleted post

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Stephen_Bubbles wrote:

What if it was clean in language but just negative in general? That kind of feels like censorship right? 

This is VM's forum, and so whatever rules VM want to impose, they'd be well within their rights to.

That aside, there's plenty of negative opinion on this forum about many aspects of VM's service & services. And not just about TV360 which has always divided opinion - and very likely will for a long time yet.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Stephen_Bubbles
Dialled in

Why does my post where I share my opinion on 360 keep being deleted? 

Posts are tidied up (and edited for language) by the Mods and this is to be expected. You can keep track of things via your profile https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/159441

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

What if it was clean in language but just negative in general? That kind of feels like censorship right? 

Should be okay but there are house rules https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/help/faqpage/title/communityrole 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

So because my 'negative' opinions don't fit the Virgin Media agenda, they're removed? Definitely feels like censorship

To be clear, LOTS of people have been negative about 360. 

No, your bad language has been removed.

Stephen_Bubbles
Dialled in

I accept that, I shouldn't have said the S word, once. 

Just to add, for purposes of the wider points being made here, that there are plenty of unofficial fora with lively discussions about VM (ISPreview, Thinkbroadband, Reddit) - although they will still operate similar house rules (except perhaps Reddit of course...).