Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dangling Wires

Hi there,We have just had our house re pebble dashed and as a result the virgin wires on the side of the house have been untacked. Can you please advise what the process is with this and whether there would be a charge to get an engineer out to fix. ...

360 TV box 1&2 - recordings vanished

Our TV boxes 1 & 2 recordings have all been deleted and will no longer record anything. We converted the V6 box to 360 back in April and everything has worked fine since, up to today. The only thing that could be an issue was the engineer came in two...

Ashoo69 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access to Virgin tv go recordings

Hi my Chromebook hasn’t got access to any of my recordings. Everything says watch on tv ..when I click available recording to watch on device it shows nothing.the rest of the webpage works fine. Ie Live tv/catch up ..but it’s the recordings I want to...

Netflix crashes

SpoilerMy Netflix crashes every time I open it. I have to power down the virgin box and restart and then I can open Netflix. However the next time I tried to use the box I get the same issue.i can use Netflix on any other service (smart tv, fire stic...

PPV not working

ordered the AJ fight last night but never had a chance to watch it so trying to watch the Re-Runtoday but it's just coming up with a black screen and no one in virgin are getting back to me not good customer service at all 

C1appy by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still getting pixelation after numerous engineer visits

I've had numerous engineers come out to try and resolve my pixelation issue I'm still encountering every day They've replaced the hub the main tv box added an signal equaliser but still I'm having the same issue.Ive noticed the white box with the lig...

Brightness reduces when exiting any apps

I'm experiencing a picture issue when I navigate the menus or watch live TV on my brand new Virgin TV 360. We have had the box for about a week and had not noticed this issue until today. It's as if the box is on some kind of energy saving mode, wher...