Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

360minibox stuck in standby

Tried resetting 360minibox it goes welcome please wait and then goes into standby. Pressing standby button or indeed any button on remote causes the remote to flash white for a while. Any ideas?

Ttel by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Listen to radio with a blank TV screen

HiI’ve just joined Virgin Media from SKY and already I’ve been helped twice by the Virgin Media Community. I do have another question that I would appreciate getting some help with.When I was previously with Virgin one of the things I really apprecia...

djb3 by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Live Chat times

Can someone explain why, when I joined Live Chat and said I wanted to reduce service/costs, it took 1 hour 55 minutes yesterday for an agent to join (I had left), and today I was told the wait time was 84 minutes.  BUT... when I went in again and sai...

JB1002 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin TV 360 remote

Sorry if this isn't the right place but I'm hoping it is and that someone can help.I have a LG smart TV and a Virgin box. The remote is paired to it and works fine but I wanted to know if there was a set of buttons to push so I can navigate the actua...

Resolved! No sound on movie

Hi. I've just bought Guardians of the Galaxy 3. It plays but all we can hear is the music but there is no sound when they speak. All other channels an apps on the TV/TiVo box are good an work just the movie we have issues with. Anyone had similar pro...

Remote control not working

Hi, my remote isn't working for my 360 box. I've done all the trouble shooting but still not working. I've followed the links to order a new one but ... hey ho, the link doesn't work!! Tried to ring Virgin and have forgotten my unique name so the aut...

keith34 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volume not working

I have a Panasonic TX40GX820B and have tried key testing and also inputting the model number in. The volume is still not working via the Virgin remote, any suggestions please?

Megfc by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

CS2004 error on Eurosport 2

Noticed this when I wanted to watch British Superbikes on Eurosport 2 last Saturday but couldn't due to CS2004 error. Unplugged the box and made sure all cables were screwed up tight, even the ones that come into our cellar and go to a 2 way splitter...

Tv remote control

My voice command on the tv remote control won’t find 5USA,I keep getting the message “sorry,it’s not possible to do that”or”sorry,I haven’t learned that yet “It’s been working fine for the past 10 months.

Prg21 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos