Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Tv

I like the new Fast TV channels, but the content is not showing on the EPG and you can't record or add the programmes to your Watchlist.Is this going to change?

Not Recording

Hi, I have a Virgin TV 360 box that was updated last October. Since then it has been unable to record any programmes. I have tried to fix but have no luck. Trying to sort out, but the online help isn't working and the neither is the phone number. Has...

MHalli by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin TV 360 Box randomly dropping live TV with error CS2004

Received new 360 box on the 15th July.Since then the box has 'lost' the live TV channels three times reporting a (useless) CS2004 error.Catch Up and previous Recordings okay, anything live doesn't work.Checked the connections, factory reset the box, ...

SAF2 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Controling other devices.

I've just upgraded my package to a Hub 5.0 and TV360.  More or less got everything sorted but one issue remains.The Virgin Box is connected to the Xbox by HDMI and that works OK. Been like that for years!The paperwork etc. indicates that it should be...

jscadden by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My box will not update to 360. Error Code M1/1404.

I recently had a new modem and the engineer said I had a V6 box but my account still shows Tivo.I think I have Tivo box. Do I need a V6 box before I can update to 360? I was sent the 360 remote last year and it said it would update automatically afte...