Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sky Sports UHD upgrade woes

Just got off the phone to Virgin earlier to add UHD Sky Sports. We’ve currently got the Ultimate Volt Package which is in contract till October. I’d seen on their website it would be £7 per month which i was prepared to pay. The customer service repr...

Tivo or tv360

Hello everyone,  I'm currently coming towards the end of my contract (maxit + movies M250) and thinking of securing a new deal and I like the look of the Volt Ultimate deal. For an extra £4 pm and faster speed broadband and sport channels it seems a ...

Andy151 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Channel 999 not active

I've just upgraded my package to Maxit TV along with sky uhd.I'm also not able to access the channels, but I can get the Virgin UHD content via the on demand and also schedule recording on the channel.Have you been able to get it sorted? 

Resolved! Eurosport recording

I set up to record Eurosport programmes in early hours and get scheduled recording notice but nothing is recorded.

Resolved! Tv360 not recording

This last 2 days my tv box has failed to record any of my programmes.I’ve reset this 3 times now,but still doesn’t work.It doesn’t show any codes,but just says recording failed?.

Boroboy5 by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Youtube app problem.

Since the latest update.everytime i open the app and click on the video i want to watch.it just goes black nothing..then i go back to the main page..click the video a second time and it works..it worked brilliantly before the update.anyone else got t...

Dereklad by Fibre optic
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! TV360 Samsung Smart Remote

So been getting used to the TV360 and found a few things that are not as mature.  Series links and recordings are the weakest area in comparison to the V6.  However you used to be able to control the V6 box with the Samsung Universal remote.I have be...

SavaSnoopy by On our wavelength
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky cinema

I have just subscribed to sky cinema free for one year but all the films ask me to upgrade so I can’t watch any of them

Poshloos by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos