Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PPV - AJ FIGHT NOT SHOWING

Hi, Anthony Joshua PPV fight not showing. The channel opens but is blank, have taken a picture.Anyone else having issues, another £19:95 down the drai 

Polar by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

V360 Channel listing navigation

Is there a way to page forward a whole page in the v360 channel listings instead of programme by programme?and then return to the current time?just like the old (better) v6 listings pages.

Froghall by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online tv order

I ordered maxit tv vía my virgin media self install and received an email with order number but nothing is showing in my orders

Resolved! 2 out of 3 ports working on 3 way splitter

Hi, We had a Virgin media installation over 3 months ago, unfortunately the build wasn't ready for them, they installed a box with a 3 way splitter under the coax distribution rack, the modem/ router was connected and left running since without any i...

Sky Sports HD looks SD after 4.46 upgrade

Hiwatching the live Everton vs Spurs match on Sky Sports Premier League HD, the quality looks closer to Standard Definition rather than HD.has anyone else noticed this reduction in quality and is it a ploy by VM/Sky to get me to switch to UHD?? The 3...

banhamm by Up to speed
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV Bed - multiroom and wiring

Hi - hopefully not too stupid a question but I'm having Virgin installed in a couple of weeks and wondered if anyone else had their multi room boxes connected to a TV that raises from the bed?  I understand it needs wiring in from the wall but I'm as...

Kevpt86 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pairing Remote To Marantz AV Amp

Hi, I'm trying to pair the 360 remote to my Marantz AV Amp.When I go via the settings on the 360 box it shows both my Sony TV and the Marantz amp but fails to connect to the amp.It also doesn't recognise putting in the amp.model.number.Anyone able to...

Cayman4 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ad-hoc recording not working. Advice please?

Hi, We've noticed recently that when we watch something and decide to record the rest of the show I. E. Ad-hoc recording, that the recording does not record the show in full. For some reason it records a random time limit with no rationale or explana...

Resolved! No TV at all on 360

TV problem flagged for area for 2 channels and one app but we have nothing but a black a square in mid screen. Been out all day. Not able to contact Virgin as Sunday... Closed on 150. Tried all resets. Do u still get a bill reduced for no service? Wi...