Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contact email address for VM?

I called VM earlier today about a problem I had. The assistant who was actually very helpful, said that I should send an email to a VM address with details of my question, as he couldn't resolve it there and then. He gave me the following address to ...

Croftie by Tuning in
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Events

Hi. Where about is Live Events to purchase a PP event like WWE Money in the Bank 2023? Since Virgin did all these updates you can't find that section at all, nothing in catchup and no on demand tab? So, how do you go about purchasing it and it's on B...

Resolved! 360 Remote won’t control TV

Hi,  I have just received my new 360 box and when trying to set up the remote to work with my TV it won’t pair.Also it defaults to a Hitachi TV but my TV is a Toshiba.Can anyone help?

Jon20187 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scrambled TV picture

Any ideas why my picture looks like this?I've tried 3 other HDMI cables, different ports and rebooted a few times.Other devices in same port work fine and the sound works fine.ThanksJT 

IMG20230629164711.jpg
Jwturpin by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote control down button sticks

Hi there. We had Virgin installed at the weekend. Everything is fine apart from the down button on the remote. It skips down twice instead of once. I’ve tried the reset option that I’ve seen on other posts but nothing changes. Also tried to use the a...

smitrit by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV360 Activation

We upgraded our T3 Tivo boxes on Wednesday this week to TV360 and replaced our SH2. TV360 and cable modem connected into the wall socket via an existing splitter.All looked to activate fine and I put the new modem into 'modem mode' and got Wifi conne...

eckers by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos