Networking and WiFi
For queries with home networking and all things WiFi
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

UNDERSTANDING KEY ASPECTS OF WiFi

UNDERSTANDING KEY ASPECTS OF WiFi WiFi is a somewhat notorious, though essential commodity. In many cases, when its behaviour does not meet the user’s perception of the claims made by the ISP (e.g. Virgin Media), the blame is quickly heaped on the IS...

WiFi House Attenuation.png
Sephiroth by Alessandro Volta
  • 0 replies
  • 59 kudos

Getting a better Wireless Network Signal

Seeing so many posts about Good, Bad & ugly Wifi, I thought I would post some suggestions for people out there.   There are definitely good, midrange & poor routers with quite variable performance wifi.  Never expect a mass market product to be the b...

Wifi Spectrum Bad.png Wifi Spectrum Good.png

Re: WiFi keeps dropping out

I have been having the same problem for a number of months, tried checking cables and rebooting to no avail. Have reported this problem before, still have old style router.

royhib by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet drops off multiples times everyday

Hi all,For the past couple of months, I've been experiencing a recurring issue with my internet service. It's been cutting out every day, multiple times each day for about 10-15 minutes each time, and it's starting to really disrupt my work from home...

huubuk1 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pods delivery

Hello we upgraded our package and am supposed to delivered. But they have not arrived yet and going away soon. 

Suze85 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnected WiFi

Hello,I have recently applied for a house through a letting agency and have pre ordered one of your premium bundles to be self installed on the 31st August however the WiFi that is already in the house has been cut off and we aren’t sure why as I don...

Red light on hub3

Hub has Red light on, its warm but well ventilated. Its been like this for 3 weeks now. I hope i get more joy on here than the phone route

Hub3 in modem mode, ping spikes and packet loss.

As per title, since switching to VM I've been having constant ping spikes and packet loss waves (on the equipment connected via cable).I.e. last 3 days   09/08/2023 10:45:36noticeLAN login Success;CM-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;CMTS-MAC=**:**:**:**:**:**;C...

alekc_0-1691577848420.png alekc_1-1691577868543.png alekc_2-1691577901900.png alekc_3-1691577985454.png
alekc by Joining in
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi pods not working

We have 2 wifi pods that are no longer working. Rebooted router and moved pods to same room as router but both continue to flash white. Please help

Jeanne66 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos