Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Can't access My Virgin Account

Hi,I am trying to log in to my Virgin media account, but I can no longer access the email account that I registered it with. I am wondering what the steps would be to change the email associated with my account.Thanks.

Purchases restricted

 Anyone else have this error constantly? I’ve tried call the customer service team which I get the usual helpful advice of turn it off and back on again well that is when they aren’t busy hanging up on me or placing me on a 65 minute hold has to be...

IMG_7421.jpeg
Meads_97 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix deactivated

We renewed for further 18 months and got tv360 upgrade but immediately after doing install our Netflix was deactivated. After 6 painful chase up calls this has eventually been reapplied as part of our package but in the meantime 2 months dd have been...

Access to Account

I cannot get into my account on Virgin Media.  I have carefully written down my email address and password but it is telling me they are incorrect (they worked last time!).  I am told I owe a small sum of money from a change in my contract last month...

Grumpy2 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Failure to provide agreed contract

After agreeing a renewal contract over the phone virginmedia have failed to provide me with the agreed contract. I have phoned 5 times in 14 days to be told I am correct and my account has been updated with a rolling monthly discount sadly after 10 p...

Scan by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlink Netflix from My Virgin Media account

I am having the exact same issue that I’ve been trying to resolve with virgin media for nearly two months. I’ve spent countless hours on the phone to both VM and Netflix trying to sort this. All I’m asking for is for the account currently being bille...

Mjc91 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV alternatives

So as my contract is coming up for renewal and frankly all the prices are a bit nuts so far, does anyone have any recommendations on the most cost effective way to try and keep going with Kids channels, Sky sports and TNT sports, and should I be look...

tadori8 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos