Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Old ntlworld email hacked

My old ntlworld email was hacked last Thursday. Worrying thing he has my password and has been logging into things & changing it. I’ve changed them so many times over the past 5 days but some he then manages to change again. I’m getting 20 emails a d...

Loss of historic emails

I lost all my historic emails when the nationwide issue occurred - they were reinstated but now I’ve lost them again - has anyone had the same issue? Currently missing them still and really need sone of them back. 

JayOD1 by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hacked email

Hi my email has been hacked .I don’t have a virgin account any more but I still have the email .They have stolen my Facebook so I need to delete this email so it can’t be used 

Message not delivered

E-mailing a number of friends, one recipient's system replied:"SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:[my address]    550 5.7.1 H:DBL [84.116.50.41] Connections originating from dynamically assigned IP addresses are not allowed. Please us...

AS by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Delete ntl world email

Hi, my partners ntl email has been hacked and I need to delete it.......how do I delete it?

No email

I haven't been able to use my @ntlworld.com email box since last Thursday (13th July). I've followed all the instructions re locked email box four times now (resetting passwords etc) but just keep ending back at the locked email screen. Can anyone at...

Resolved! Virgin Media email stopped working

My virgin media email has also just gone down, showing error 0x800CCC0F.When I tried to log in on virgin media website tells me email account either locked or cancelled?  No problems until 30 mins ago. All other email accounts ok and also internet.

NTLWORLD email login on VM website

Can anyone advise me where the NTLWORLD email login on Virgin Media website is now?  Previously there was an 'email' link at the top right corner of their main login page.  This is no longer there.I can access my NTL emails via Safari on my phone, bu...

Jan06 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos