Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

How do I delete my @ntlworld email account?

Hello I have an old ntl email account that appears to have been hacked and the hacher is using it. How do I go about getting it deleted? I tried to log back into it but they have changed my password. Ive seen from another thread you were able to look...

No Access to NTLWORLD.COM emails

I have lost access to my NTLWORLD.COM emails, and have seen many similar issues raised on this forum, and the responses seem to blame the user, However this has nothing to do with cache or passwords. I have had more than one online chat and there is ...

John127 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Deleted NTLWorld email address

Hi, you have confirmed via whatsapp that you have deleted my email address, confirming that your terms state that this happens 90 days after closing an account. My account closed over two years ago!I had no notification that it would be deleted and e...

Resolved! "You are not allowed to sign on at this time."

i've been using VirginMedia webmail for several years without a problem -- tried to sign in today -- entered usual account email address and usual password and filled out the standard image captcha and got message "You are not allowed to sign on at t...

oniscoid by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Secondary email account lost

I seem to have accidentally deleted my secondary email account, can anyone help?

Gee2 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

no access to email and can't change password

I have an email account that Virgin suspected had been used to send spam and they requested that I change the password which I did. When I changed over to O2 I lost access to the account on my new device and I am unable to reset the password as when ...

Delete email account

I'm no longer a virgin media customer, but my email and my wife's still seems to be active after leaving VM nearly a year ago. We were advised our accounts would be deleted 90 days after leaving. How can we PERMANENTLY delete our accounts?   

Lost all folders and emails in them

I have just logged in to my account and all my folders and everything in them have disappeared.  Where have they gone and will I get them back.They have important information going back years.Please help

Resolved! emails not sending from desk top Windows 10 or Phone Samsung

Since Monday pm approx 3.30pm all emails from either my Virgin media or NTL email address stick in the outbox. I have called the team and had a call back from second line who is blaming the app and trying to get me to speak to Gadget, i have double c...