cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV V6 Box channels not loading

snilloc70
Joining in

I have just received a new TV V6 which won't load the TV channels. It gets to 16% and then stops. I have tried restarting several times.  Any ideas? 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

16% is usually indicative of a faulty or missing co-ax cable feed. Is this finger tight?

What the reason for the new box - was this a new multiroom install or fault replacement? If the latter, I'd have expected that to be done via tech visit and the box to be working before they left.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi snilloc70, 

Thanks for your post and we're sorry to hear you're having an issue with your recently new V6 box. 

Checking things this end, the box is showing as unreachable. Can you make sure the Ethernet cable is connected to both your Hub and V6 box and turn the power to the V6 box off and then back on again. This should allow the box to complete installation of the channels. 

If things still aren't working, pop back and let us know so we can help look further into things. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks, it was a co-ax cable issue.

Thanks for letting us know @snilloc70 

Hope everything is now working and up and running for you now. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley