cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent loss of channels error code 3010

AndrewFisher
Dialled in

For the last couple of days I've been having a random, intermittent loss of all TV channels. The channels come back on after few minutes, and then this can repeat three or four times and then it's back to normal. The on-screen message I get is...

"Lost picture? Please wait a moment or try changing channels. 3010"

I did Google error code 3010 but didn't find anything. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Andrew Fisher,

Sorry to hear you have had an intermittent fault which has been effecting some of your TV channels, This is very disappointing to hear, and I can assure you that this is not the level of service that we want to provide.

I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and cannot see any issues at all, everything is in the green and within spec, if this happens again try running further checks Via your Online Account, there is also further support around TV issues here.

Regards

Paul. 

Hi Paul,

Thanks very much for having a look at that. I did do a TV box reboot the day after I posted that original message, and that seems to have cleared up whatever was going on there, a glitch in the software or it had got a bit corrupted... if it was written by Fujitsu, that would explain a lot!

Cheers, Andrew

Hello Andrew.

Thanks for your update. Great to hear the reboot fixed the error.

If you do need anything else we are only a message away.

Gareth_L