cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receiving cs2400 on 1 box

CalKlein
Dialled in

Is anyone able to help.

I'm getting the CS2400 error on one of my 360 boxes when trying to access an app or any on demand content.

My other box is working fine, I've turned the box off - checked the cables and reset it. The box with the issues is also not loading the channel logo's on the guide or the background on the home page (currently promoting the boxing).

When checking on the website it says there are issues affecting Eden on the stream, and when dialing the number I'm advised no issues in my area.

Anyone else able to assist?

6 REPLIES 6

CalKlein
Dialled in

Never mind - factory reset seems to save the day again

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All the symptoms you describe are internet-based, so if it recurs one other step is to swap the 2 boxes around to ID if the problem follows the move or remains with the location.

There's a good chance the 360 <--> home-hub connection is part of the issue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I did think of this. However, no other devices on the switch had any issues and the connection was strong. I will keep this in mind and should it happen again I'll try this first

it happened again, following your thoughts about it being internet based I swapped the boxes over.

The original box was connected to the wifi, I have now moved it to the other room where it is connected via an ethernet cable, it has now given up again and will not allow me to watch any program on demand or via any app.

The connection test shows that it is connected and get the full dots across live tv---hd---ultra hd

I'm not sure what else to do now, 150 doesn't show any issues with the box and to complete a reset. This seems to fix it for a couple of days but the issue crops up again.

Has anyone had any similar issues and fixed it?

Hey @CalKlein Thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the TV box and it not working, even post checks.
I will assist you further on this and send you a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for speaking with us today @CalKlein on the VM forums. 👋🏼

I'm glad we have been able to refer this case to our team in the second line department.
As advised - they will reach out to you within  5 working days with a fix or with a plan to get matters resolved.

Let us know how it goes when they get in touch and feel free to reach out to us for any other queries and we'll assist.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs