Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Netflix and Amazon not doing 4K

Hello, Moved over from sky to virgin again and got the TV 360 box. I pay for 4k on Netflix, Amazon & Disney but the only app on the box with will output to 4k is Disney. Is there a reason why Amazon and Netflix aren’t? 

Joesten by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setup

I am due to get a tv360 box shortly and have been checking on the internet how to connect it. I have got quite confused. Will it work without a connection to the coax socket on the rear of the boxDoes it need the TV aerial to be connected to itDoes i...

CJ38 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Itv2

No schedule showing on itv2. Programs on, but won't record. Itv2+1 ok

red1973 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV360 Recorded progammes will not delete

Hello,Some, but not all, recorded programmes will not delete after being watched, either using the Delete at the end of watching it, or from within the Menu stating that it could not be done at this time.Tried doing it through the TV Go app and get a...

VM 360 tv box CS9993 error code

For the past 17 hours we have only been able to view 'live' tv. The hub has been powered down several times, and when the error code continued, the hub reset to factory settings - still no change in the error codes shown!The 360 box has been powered ...

upgrade email received but TV package never changed

Just wondering whether anyone knows, if a package upgrade is binding on the Virgin side?I had an email towards the end of Jan for an "online only offer" to add Sky Cinema for £9 / month for 18 months.I took up this offer, and received an email respon...

Jikel by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some functions on the remote are not working.

When using voice activation for 'recordings', the up and down arrows to the 360 remote don't work when trying to go up and down the list. They work OK when using Guide. Any ideas why this would have stopped working?

360 box quality

I’m a new customer and must say I’m really disappointed with the 360 box so far specifically with clarity of HD channels. I’ve checked the connected hdmi cables, wi-fi, and played with my tv settings for four days straight for hours as it’s bugging m...

LM001 by Tuning in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tv stuck on one channel

Tv is stuck on one channel which does not work anyway. It is static page. The red light on box is off and the white one on but it will not go off. Tried checking router, plugs and cables in and out.  On HDM2 can get the apps . Volume button on remote...

mtennant by Dialled in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hdmi switching back to virgin box

Hi new virgin user here with a couple of problems.1. I have my virgin box connected to my yamaha amp through a high speed hdmi cable.i also have connected to the amp a blu ray player with high speed hdmi cable. problem arise when switching to blu ray...