Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Netflix - Bundles and Activation

We are aware of some confusion around the inclusion of Netflix within some of our bundles. The Netflix Standard Plan is now included in the below bundles sold from 21st March 2022 only Biggest TV bundleBiggest TV Volt BundleUltimate Volt Bundle Pleas...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 1 replies
  • 4 kudos

TivVo is a large distance from Hub

My TiVo and Hub are approximately 40m apart (large long house). I have a fibre cable to the Hub but a coaxial cable to the TiVo. Is it possible for me to have a new 360 box to replace the TiVo? 

peterts by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Box keeps turning off.

Hi.My Mums box keeps turning off. we had an engineer round last week and of course it was working when he was there, so he could not fault it and would not change the box,he adjusted the signal in the house and at the street cabinet and re terminated...

360 sound cutting out for a second

I had a V6 box and engineer replaced it as I wanted 360 because sometimes the picture glitched. He gave me a new box but It had v6 software but I had the 360 remoteIt was working absolutely fine but then i complained as it had the V6 software but 360...

Deano240 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! recordings and app passwords lost

Since upgrading to 360, my Tivo box keeps losing all recordings and series links and i have to put app passwords back in again 3rd time this has happened now in as many weeks, this is getting very annoying, is there a fix or do i just leave and go to...

Sky Cinema

I’ve had this problem with Sky Cinema since I’ve had it. I’ve had an engineer out and he fixed it but the next day after the tv had been switched off overnight and all day whilst I was at work I had no sound. So I reset and reinstalled everything. Ok...

jhutch1 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV 360 box stuck on welcome screen

Hello virginMy virgin TV 360 box is stuck on welcome screenI have tried to reset it by pressing + and - and a download sign turns up then turns off and on again and still the welcome screen shows but nothing else ... Please help it looks like I need ...

16930055749393912994546994993381.jpg
spoi2003 by Joining in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TV 360 Control

Hello,I updated my contract recently which included a TV 360 Box, which I previously did not have, I have a V6 Box. Yet, I still not received a  box or remote control. Should I be concerned?

IronsideUK by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 remote and tv

Hi,  I just got a 360 box in my bedroom and can't get the remote to control the tv. I have been on the settings and tried that way, I've tried holding tv and 0 and I've tried factory resetting the remote. When I do go into setting to try pair it that...

DG104 by Joining in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 360 box connection

I currently have an old Tivo box and am considering asking Virgin for a 360 box instead, when my contract expires (soon). I'd like to know if the 360 box can be hardwired into the Virgin (once Telewest!) coax wall socket that my Tivo box is connected...