Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software Version 5.07

Software version 5.07 has appeared on my 360 boxes. As per usual there is no obvious change - at least on an initial inspection - and no indication of what elements have been upgraded.

thrice by Superfast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

360 Bug still present......

When watching a recorded program and when you also have multiple episodes to watch, about a minute before the program ends, a pop up in the top right warns you that the next episode will auto start in 12 seconds unless you cancel the option.The bug i...

Getting a new TV

Hey all, just a quick questionRight now we use a virgin box for most of our tv, it has the ariel plugged into it then connects to our tv via hdmi, we simply change source when wanting to use any other devices.We need a new tv however and due to prici...

oops we couldn't connect to virgin tv 2

Matthew I have the same issue.  We have a second minibox in th eother side of our house connected by TP Link to our main box.  When my father-in-law records something on his box it also appears on ours (the main box)  but when he tries to watch his r...

Gerschon by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HD upgrade

Some of my Sky Sports channels have HD, others don't. I was led to believe that all had been upgraded free of charge. When I go to My account, it says I can upgrade to HD for £5.96 per month. Can anyone put me right please?

falcon2 by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sky Sports UHD Upgrade

Asked for the price to upgrade to add Sky Sports UHD to my Ultimate Oomph package today which has Sky Cinema UHD and Entertaiment UHD already active. I was told it will be £10 as Cinema UHD is no longer included as part of the bundle so they would ha...

biondani by Dialled in
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

TivVo is a large distance from Hub

My TiVo and Hub are approximately 40m apart (large long house). I have a fibre cable to the Hub but a coaxial cable to the TiVo. Is it possible for me to have a new 360 box to replace the TiVo? 

peterts by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Box keeps turning off.

Hi.My Mums box keeps turning off. we had an engineer round last week and of course it was working when he was there, so he could not fault it and would not change the box,he adjusted the signal in the house and at the street cabinet and re terminated...