Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disney+ quality

Hi,Does anyone else have the constant issue of the picture quality on Disney+ via the 360 box dropping from 4K to what I can only assume is 480p on a regular basis? it is driving me insane! Karl

Hi I had to move my 360 box, the current cable that goes into the back of box isn’t long enough, I was wondering if it’s possible to get a longer cable to go from back of box to these connections, photo attached, or will I need a technician to call, ...

IMG_0248.jpeg
gavrob25 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin 360 Power supply

Good morning My 2nd 360 box power supply is faulty and I need a new one sent out, I’ve been trying to get in contact with Virgin for nearly a week, I’ve been unable to use the box Are you able to sort this for me ? 

360 not able to pause or rewind and also will not record

Hi, I am posting this on behalf of my 78 year old parents who have spent the past month either on hold to Virgin or running through a million different things Their 360 box will not pause, rewind or record. They have been told it's the remote, there ...

downgrade from 360 to V6 TiVo

As above I completely hate the 360 software am I able to request downgrade back to TiVo software as you can't even undelete a show on this disaster of a software.  accidentally delete a show and its gone forever.   its just software at the end of day...

New Remote Needed

Can someone get back to me to arrange for new 360 remote please.Back button on current remote is failing.Tried Support Chat, but it seems to be broken at present with repeated Sign On loop. 

Error Codes

I keep getting error codes. A technician has already been out and just did a factory reset, this fixed it for about 2 hours.Error codesCS2000CS2318CS2314I can’t pause or rewind live tv, all recordings fail or an error code that they can’t be played c...

JRG_13 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix app slow/sluggish

I know this post was a few months ago now but I find I’m having the same issue. All other apps work as expected but Netflix is very sluggish and often struggles. Are there any updates due to fix this? My built in TV app is faster then this

Red Arrow Lights Flashing

The above lights on our 2 360 boxes are continually flashing,  The ethernet connections are taken by our netgear equipment.  Our V6 box is connected directly to the router.What can I do to have these lights on constant?

sixfoottwo by On our wavelength
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleted recordings

Come home to find a software update has taken place and wiped all recorded and planned recordings. This also happens following a hub reboot. 4th time this has happened in less than 6 months. Had a TiVo for 15 years previously with not 1 issue. Not im...

Wanner by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos