cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording and app issue

iancoady
Joining in

I’ve recently got virgin media and in two months it’s stopped working twice. The first time it wouldn’t let me access my recordings so I rebooted the box and it deleted them all. A month later and I now get “app not accessible” whenever I try to open Netflix. It seems to apply to all apps on the TV box but there’s no issue with the broadband. I’ve tried waiting a couple of days to see if it fixes itself but no. I’m also reluctant to reboot the box if it’s going to delete all my recordings yet again. Any idea what the issue might be? The error code is CS2400

3 REPLIES 3

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Thread moved to the V360 forum, as CS2400 errors do not occur on V6 TiVO boxes.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Superstar

Hi Iancoady,

Was it just a power off and on that lost your recordings.

You should be able to factory reset the box without losing your recordings.

You are given 2 options,

Keep Recordings
Format Disk

Choosing Keep Recordings, means you won't lose your recordings and any planned recordings or series links you've set up, but you will have to sign into your apps such as iPlayer, Prime, Netflix and ITVX again, also Match frame rate and Standby power consumption will go back to their default settings if you have changed them.

I always say if the 360 is deleting your recordings it's a sign that the box is faulty, especially if it does it more than once. You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @iancoady thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised with TV.

With that particular error code, it does seem to signify that the TV Box isn't connected to the broadband.

Do you know if it is connected via ethernet cable or WiFi please and can you try to reconnect it to see if this works?

Many thanks

Tom_W