cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDR issue

savo67
Joining in

Hello,

Was this resolved as I have the same issue. some programmes I have to turn off HDR+ and not others, I've as set top box for a while and sure it hasn't always been this way

Thanks

Mark

4 REPLIES 4

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi savo67

Thanks for posting on the forums in regards to your issue, we appreciate you taking the time to get in touch via the forums.

In regards to HDR, can you elaborate on what issue it is you're experiencing? We aren't able to see what this is in reference to.

Rob

phammond2
On our wavelength

not resolved and seems to affect certain programmes rather than channels?

Hi @phammond2 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community. Sorry to hear of any TV issues. Can you expand on this as we'd like to help. No issues are showing when we do a system check, though one thing to note is your broadband hub has been online for 200+ days, please do when you get 5 minutes, unplug it, leave for 5 minutes and plug it back in :).

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

phammond2
On our wavelength

Hi John

Some channel like Channel 4 and BBC2 have great picture quality with bright colours while other channels like ITV3 and ITV4 and 5 USA look dark or colours faded. I was told it may be due to HDR content?