cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I organise my apps?

nevwg
On our wavelength

When I access the apps, they are not organised in a way convenient for me. I want rapid access to BBC Sounds, but have to get past a number of apps I will never use. Then, having clicked on BBC Sounds, I want Radio 3, but have to move past Radios 1 (of which there are many), then Radios 2. I would like BBC Sounds and then Radio 3 to be on the left of the screen. Is there a way of doing this? thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you scroll to the bottom of your home screen then there is a list of your most recently used apps, and further down a list of your most recent radio stations.

Using the voice control on your 360 remote you can say, "BBC Radio 3" and the station will start playing. This works from the Home screen. the EPG and whilst watching a live TV program.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you scroll to the bottom of your home screen then there is a list of your most recently used apps, and further down a list of your most recent radio stations.

Using the voice control on your 360 remote you can say, "BBC Radio 3" and the station will start playing. This works from the Home screen. the EPG and whilst watching a live TV program.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

nevwg
On our wavelength

Solved! Thanks very much. I don't use the voice control, but that gets me to the icons quickly and pressing buttons works fine.

Glad to hear the advice has helped you 🙂

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?