cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset mobile account password issues

John_xm
Joining in

Hi I am having a issue trying to reset my mobile account password which I have forgotten.  I verify my number then get to a security question screen which has no question so doesn't jog my memory. 

I then hit the link to be sent a email link bit this never ever arrives this has been a long term issue.  Any help would be appreciated  thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello John_xm

Sorry to hear of the problems experienced resetting the memorable word for your mobile account, we appreciate you contacting us via the forums to raise this.

When speaking to the team they should be able to provide you with a reminder for the memorable word, has this been the case? We're happy to help in regards to this if that doesn't help.

Let us know.

Rob

I don't even remember  setting a memorable  word it's been years since I have logged in.  I'd rather just reset my password  via email since I work 08:00- 18:30 I can't call.   When I ask to reset my password  it's tells me a email is o  it's way but is never sent.

We can do that here for you John_xm, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob