cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin mobile device

Jaygrainger
Just joined

I have a virgin mobile account in my name, the sim has been moved over to o2 but the actual device is still with virgin and o2 can't help me, it doesn't appear on their system. I have tried to log in but email and password not working and when I try and do forgotten details my email doesn't work there either

2 REPLIES 2

shannonward1
Joining in

Hi Jaygrainger! I have no advice but just wanted to comment as I am in exactly the same boat this morning. My handset is through Virgin but SIM was moved to O2. I cannot get through to anyone  - Virgin keep referring me back to O2 (who are unable to help as the handset is in Virgin's name!!!). This is very frustrating - I want to settle up the remaining balance on the handset but cannot speak to anyone to find out how to do that 😞  

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jaygrainger,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble accessing your loan agreement details. You can find details on how you can access this online here. If you migrated over to O2 when the migration occurred then they should also be able to assist you in accessing the details that you need.

What did O2 advise exactly when you raised this with them?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!