cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CEO Complaint IGNORED

verystressed0ut
Joining in

I need help from someone at Virgin Media (community team can you please help?).

I wrote to virgin about my deteriorating health and disability, and their response was shockingly bad. I then raised a complaint and was sent a standard letter that did not make sense in regards to what information I had provided them.

In NOVEMBER 2022 with help from my support worker we emailed the executive office and also sent a letter by post and to date have NEVER received a reply at all. Not even an acknowledgement that virgin cares to look at it. I was not abusive at all nor did I swear and I was begging for help. 

Then in January 2023 I emailed the CEO and forwarded my email that had been ignored and nobody got back to me again. 

I am DISGUSTED and so upset by the way I have been treated. No one has shown they want to help me and I feel at a loss. I am coming here to hope someone will intervene or I will look at other options such as media.

4 REPLIES 4

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi verystressed0ut,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear of the experience you've had.

Are you able to elaborate on what it is you need help with? If we know more detail we can see if this is something we can help with.

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex, the complaint was about the handling of a request to write off the balance due to ill health. The response I initially got was very unhelpful and I had provided a tonne of evidence (medical) and I wanted it to be properly reviewed. I made a complaint about it and was assured on the phone I'd get a callback. Three times this happened and eventually I wrote to the executive complaints office to try and get some help but they have never replied to me. I need someone to take on my complaint at executive level, I have all the emails and evidence that they need to look at.

In this case, I am sending you a private message to best look into this issue. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

verystressed0ut
Joining in

I’ve replied with details and no one’s come back to me