cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White lotus not working!

Lovebella
Tuning in

Getting error code es073 when trying to watch episode two of white lotus. The other episodes seem to work with no issues. Have paid for series, help! 

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Lovebella 

Is this error message related to a VM Store purchase?

Is this just happening on your Tivo box, or have you tried a different device?

Have you tried restarting your Tivo?.

If it is a VM Store purchase and the above doesn't help then ring us the VM Store helpline on 0800 027 0801 from 9am to 9pm, 7 days a week.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hello! Yes, it's relating to a purchase we have made on the virgin store. Restarting the box hasn't helped. We haven't tried a different device yet, will try this.

Hello Lovebella

Sorry to hear of the purchase issues for White Lotus via the store, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

It's been a few days since your post, have you been able to try on a different device to see if this resolves the issue? Alternatively you can call the Virgin Media Store team on the number provided by newapollo, 0800 027 0801 for support if you're still experiencing issues.

Rob

We tried to watch it on a laptop through our login on the virgin media store but we couldn't find the series on there?! Not sure why this would be?

Morning @Lovebella 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. I hope you've got this sorted but if not, do call the Store team on the above number and they can assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill