cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIRGIN TV GO APP

jennyterryd
Joining in

TV GO APP will not show live tv on any of my devices. just "oops, something went wrong, please try later" Also TV GO will not play ANY OTHER items but simply changes the "play" button to an "Upgrade" button. this has been an issue for many weeks. I am not trying to view anything outside my package which is the highest package available.

15 REPLIES 15

Hosay299
Superfast

One of the team will reply with in a few days have u tried uninstall and re install the app 

PatrickKi
Joining in

Yes, deleted and re-installed

Let's see what a vm staff say they should reply in next few days 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your post @jennyterryd

we are sorry to hear you are having issues with your TV GO can you please advise what devices you are having issues on, can you confirm if this is the same on a desktop/laptop and when did you notice you were unable to watch live TV?

Thanks,

Zoie

Many thanks for your message. We have not been able to use ANY facilities on the TV Go app for about 2 months (could be more). It fails on my PC and my Samsung android and one other Mobile phone. There are no programme details but many on demand and box set / catch up items show up but are either dead (cannot be played) and sometimes intermittently when you press the "play" button an "upgrade" button appears. There are also NO devices listed on the device manager section.

Thanks. Any suggestions?

Have u tried on a Brozwser 

Have tried different browsers. No joy. Same problems. Also tried uninstalling and re- installing

No progress.

Hello jennyterryd.

Thanks for replying.

Can we just ask if you are using our Wi-Fi direct and not through a 3rd party router?

Gareth_L

@jennyterryd wrote:

Have tried different browsers. No joy. Same problems. Also tried uninstalling and re- installing

No progress.

Ok do not worry we will get sorted sometime it just a bit harder to work out what isw going on.