cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV GO APP says username or password incorrect details are 100% correct.

Sarco08
Joining in

the tv go app and web browser says the email and password are incorrect but i am entering the right details 100%. i can log into myvirgin to view bills etc but TV GO app will not work. hasn't worked since it was installed. just spent over an hour on the phone to tech support for them to say the server went down at 8am this morning. If that was the case why hasn't it worked since installation and why does it think my details are incorrect.

I've tried logging in on android, iphone, imac, windows 10, windows 11, through chrome, internet explorer, firefox, opera, opera GX, chromium, you name it i've tried it, tried resetting the password. literally everything i can possibly do.

This needs fixing, I'm still within my 14 days and will definitely be cancelling if not fixed. This is the main reason i signed up as i work away alot and want TV on the go.

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Sarco08.
Thank you for joining our help forums and for your post here.
A warm welcome to the VM community, nice to have you on board! 🙂

We're sorry to hear of the problems faced since you joined, we'd love to assist with the TV Go App access issues and the login errors you get.

In order to have a look into this and help I'll message you privately here soon.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs