cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virgin TV Go keeps un registering the 1 device i use now it's locked out]

keefyp
Tuning in

Can you reset my devices? Same problem. Every time I log on from PC it says it's a new device and I have to register it again. Now it has locked me out till May 17th.

5 REPLIES 5

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi keefyp

Sorry to hear of the TV Go issues with device registration. We have help here but I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

Same problem yesterday and had to get a reset from the helpdesk over the phone. This morning same problem recurs. I use Windows 11 and have double checked all browsers and I am not clearing cookies. Thanks for any help you can offer. ND

Sorry to hear this Glenord1, is it working on any other devices such as phone?

Can you try another device for us please?

What error is it giving you?

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi there,

I am having the exact same issue as well. 

I only use 2 devices but each time I use either of them I have to re register my device and now I have no changes left. 

I don’t understand how this keeps happening can you help me to fix this please as I now cannot watch anything 

thanks 

Hi @Henry10 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your TV Go service. And for any inconvenience this may be causing you.  We do have advice and tips here, but as you've reached out to us, I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R