cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum Devices Reached

Th1s1sme
Joining in

Similar to other posts regarding 'maximum devices reached', I am frustrated with the fact that I have two devices (out of 5) that are used for Virgin TV go streaming. I am locked out owing to My Computer (Lap top) is registered on 4 occasions. the other device is my wife's lap top.

This has been intermittent but on the last occasion (within the last week or so), I was able to delete other references to "My Computer - Edge"  which allowed me to stream Virgin Tv. This has happened again but I am unable to delete references to "My Computer - Edge". Is it because I deleted references to other devices and am now 'locked out'

Can any one offer me any advice or answers please.

CB

4 REPLIES 4

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Th1s1sme,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have had this issue, can you confirm with this, you have been able to fully remove all devices via our website here? This should allow you to reset the entire list so that you can sign in on any "new" device.

Joe

Thank you Joe

I cannot find how to fully remove all devices via the website.

When I go on to 'My Devices', it says "Registered 5 of 5"  and "Available Changes (0/3)" but I am unable to see where to delete all the devices. I can see how to change each devices name but that is not helping.

Many thanks

Th1s1sme.

In this case, to best help with this, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. I'll be in touch soon
Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Glad to hear this @Th1s1sme Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help 🙂

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs