cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code: VGC-4253024462:4253024462

coldavis79
Joining in

watching sky sports on the desktop app - absolutely fine for the last 3 days and now all of a sudden it stops and says
Error code: VGC-4253024462:4253024462

I've deleted cookies, in the UK, not VPN, etc etc

Please help before I lose it !! 🐵

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7 REPLIES 7

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @coldavis79 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing 😔

We'd certainly suggest following all the advice showing in the link provided by @carl_pearce.

If you're still no further forward thereafter, please pop back to us.

General advice on how to use the Sky Sports app can be found here

Regards,
Daniel

coldavis79
Joining in

Perfect - damn sniping tool....how this impacts I have no idea but thank you @carl_pearce......I can now watch the ashes again on a bigger screen than my phone!!!

@coldavis79 wrote:

Perfect - damn sniping tool....how this impacts I have no idea but thank you @carl_pearce......I can now watch the ashes again on a bigger screen than my phone!!!

Probably related to copyright protection being overzealous.

Hi @coldavis79, we're glad to hear the problem is resolved 😀

Enjoy the Ashes! 

Thank you @carl_pearce 👍

Regards,
Daniel

kimyeomans
Tuning in

I know its an old thread, but it just helped me get back to watching FA cup semi final! having been admitted to hospital. Small op tomorrow.
I realised it might not be just a 'capture' tool causing the issue. I had Quicktime player open, as soon as I quit it, the sky sports app was no problem, so it may be worth thinking about a wider selection of solutions

just a thought
regards
Kim

Thank you for advising @kimyeomans it is appreciated so any users in the future that read this thread can also use this fix. 

We are glad that you were able to resolve this issue using the guidance here.