cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove from watchlist not an option

sparkley2009
Joining in

I have a few shows I added to my watchlist that I now can’t remove. The option to remove is not there, it’s also not there when pressing the three dots on the remote and when I try the Virgin Go app none of my watchlist loads to allow me to delete from there either. Just a little thing but bugging me that i can’t get rid. Any suggestions please? 

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried rebooting the Stream pod, or inserting new batteries in the remote?

There should three optiions when you click OK on the program in the Watchlist rail on the Home page

Info, Remove from watchlist, and Episodes

Clicking the Contextual key (three dots) on the program in the Watchlist rail on the Home page also brings up the same three options.

On the TVGO app there are three vertical dots to the right of the episode name or number. Pressing on that displays a pop up screen with the options of watching via an app (if it's available on an app) and watching on TV. The third option has a tick to the left of the title Watchlist. Clicking on this removes the item from the watchlist. (If you click it again then it re-adds the program to the watchlist)

watchlist.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @sparkley2009, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the lack of ability to remove TV shows from your Watchlist.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to follow the handy advice offered from @newapollo, to see if this can resolve this issue?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hi, I have reset the box and they are still there. Three dots does not bring the option to remove either. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Freddieboy69
Tuning in

I have exactly the same problem, I have a few shows that won’t remove, but my biggest problem is that my other half adds films from Great Movies and Great Romance, Great Romance won’t play at all, with Great Movies the only options for these is to ‘Watch from start’  or pressing the … 3 dots, just brings up ‘Info’ absolutely no way of removing them, I’ve lost count how many she has on there now😱 surely there must be a way of removing them?? And yes I have rebooted the box many times to no avail 🥺IMG_1038.jpegIMG_1039.jpeg

It's been a few days since your last post, is the ability to remove content still happening sparkley2009? 

Were you able remove the content via TV Go as advised by newapollo to see if it updated this on the set top box?

Rob

Hi Freddieboy69,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're having some issues with the Stream box. We've had a look at things from our side and can see due to the area you're in this isn't something we can help with.

Please call the team on 150/ 0345 454 1111 and you'll be automatically transferred to the team that can help.

Alex_Rm