cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant get TNT 5 on my red button.

wideth
On our wavelength

If I press red when the champions league is on to watch the goal show. I see all the tiles. I hover over the Goal show tile. I hear the voice and see the picture. Select it and get transfered to TNT Sports 1. It has happened for 3 weeks now. Is this happening to anyone else? I tried complaining but VM fobbed me off telling me they had sorted it.

22 REPLIES 22

wideth
On our wavelength

Of course I can’t seem to actually ring to talk to anyone about it. But occasionally on whatsapp I get someone who moans I am not at home when they finally message. 

bbgills
Joining in

I have also been having this problem with the red button for the last few Champions League matchdays. It was working okay at the start of the season.

wideth
On our wavelength

I was told today that it isn't supported. So basically to suck it up and accept that it doesn't work and won't work. I am currently going through the complaints process as like you bbgills it worked fine previously. I dont know what is happening to VM recently. They seem to be getting worse when it comes to customer service and service.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi wideth, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with accessing the TNT 5 red button content. Checking things this end, the content should be working. We are having similar issues so we've raised a fault ticket for this. The team will look into things and get them resolved asap. As and when I receive any updates, I will let you know. 

Apologies once again. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

wideth
On our wavelength

Thankyou for your response I am greatful that something is being done. I just don't understand why is takes contacting VM via 3 different methods (Support, Complaints and Community) to get any resolution. My frustration stems from being told different things by every part of VM. Do you have a rough time of resolution?

Kind regards

Hi @wideth, thank you for your response. We understand your frustration. 

I've reached out to a colleague to get clarification on this and we'll aim to provide an estimated fix time as soon as possible.

Regards,
Daniel

tstabor90
Joining in

This is still ongoing. I have the same issue where I cannot watch TNT 5. It takes me back to TNT1

Hi Tstabor90 👋🏼.

Thank you for coming back to us, please can you try doing a full reboot and trying again for us when this issue next occurs.

Let us know how you get on.  

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Bid1
On our wavelength

I’ve done this and it doesn’t work.