cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload speed suddenly drops

Scarmellaux
Joining in

As the title says we will have perfect upload speeds (40-50mbps) then it suddenly dips to anywhere below 2mbps usually between 6pm and 8pm and renders me unable to live stream. We had this issue for a few months last year and it suddenly fixed itself but it started happening again about a month ago.

Hopefully someone is able to help. I have access to the router settings but I am not sure what it is I would need to post here.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

carl_pearce
Community elder

Create a BQM and post the live link.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

carl_pearce
Community elder

Create a BQM and post the live link.

Hi Scarmellaux,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 😊

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with the connection, I've had a look at things from our side, and can see there were some stability issues a couple of days ago, but these look to now be resolved.

Are you still having problems with the services at the moment?

If so, if you could follow the advice from carl_pearce that would be helpful.

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply and glad to be here!

Unfortunately same issue as usual, I've setup a BQM as suggested by carl_pearce, heres the link: 

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/aa56652f95526d1b55670a22a0c7f962189661c4

I have the graphs for the last 5 days and it is all a similar pattern of sudden drops of upload speed in the evening. Can provide those if necessary!

Thanks

Scarmellaux
Joining in

Also I've accidentally selected the first reply as the solution but am unable to change it

Hi @Scarmellaux, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel