cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow internet in Wembley , from last Sunday

Wembley2023
Joining in

Slow internet in Wembley , I can’t use  the internet upload speed is almost zero , ha98dt .. they say will fix the problem , but nothing happened … any help

5 REPLIES 5

Client62
Legend

Check for local faults + progress to fix via the automated number 0800 561 0061

Speed test the service to a Router mode Hub(3/4/5) + your device with the link below.

https://www.samknows.com/realspeed/

Once the test begins click on: Run full test to see all the stats.

The speed at the Hub should reflect your subscription.

The speed any WiFi device draws data at is limited by its data needs and technical abilities.

Download speed 380 MBs , upload speed 0.16 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Wembley2023,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your broadband connection at the moment!

I've taken a look at our system to see how we can help and I can see that there is an active SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) outage active in your local area. 

The fault number is F010626295 and the currently listed estimated fix time is showing as 31/05/23 at 3pm.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this issue and I am sorry that you've been impacted. Our team is looking into this and working hard to have this problem corrected for you.

If you're still experiencing issues with your broadband connection after this date and time, please let us know so we can help.

Thank you. 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Still not working!! 

Hi @Wembley2023 

Thanks for coming back to the thread. I am sorry it's not resolved. The estimated fix date is now the 8th June. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill