cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pods - ordering

Hudz
Joining in

We had a technician here last week and he recommended two pods. I called the number he left a few times and finally got through today. I was told that they couldn’t order pods and that I should download the connect app. I have done that and there is no option to order pods on the app. Lost. 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to scan all the rooms in your house with the app. Once this is done and any of the rooms show as a blackspot, it should allow you to order Pods.

If this is not working, wait here a few days for a VM Mod to pick this up and discuss

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to scan all the rooms in your house with the app. Once this is done and any of the rooms show as a blackspot, it should allow you to order Pods.

If this is not working, wait here a few days for a VM Mod to pick this up and discuss

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

RedGooner
Super solver

I just turned my SH into router mode, and put an external router on, and I have fantastic WIFI around the house and garden.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 1Gbps VM service with SH4 in Modem Mode, with a ASUS GT-AX6000 router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo ?

Thank you. I will give it a go. 

Hi,I have scanned my whole house using the Connect App and WiFi speeds in 7 rooms are below the guaranteed 30MPS included in my Volt package. The ones ranging from 15 to 26 say "great" even though they are below the guaranteed figure. I have two rooms where the results were 4 and 3 respectively. I got the message that I could improve the situation using pods, I followed the link given, but there was no option at all to actually order the pods. I just keep going round in circles. I have tried the online chat with an actual human (eventually) and he was unable to order the pods for me. Please help.........

Hi @Kim135 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having issues order WiFi pods on the app. I can see on the systems at my side that the team have been able to support further with this. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley