cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verifying a field sales agent

lebby123
Joining in

Hi, I would like to verify a virgin media field sales agent who knocked on my door. I gave him my details a moment ago to sign me up for your broadband but I'm realising now I should have double checked with you here before doing so! Trust is such a rare commodity these days. Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey lebby123,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey lebby123,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

lebby123
Joining in

This has now been resolved for me! Thank you for confirming the gentleman as one of your field agents. That's reassuring! 

Dickyash67
Joining in

Hi

Could I get the same support to verify a rep who called at my house last night please? 

Hello Steven, please could you also help me verify a salesman who knocked my door recently and was offering Virgin Media deals. He left a card with his number to contact him. 

I am interested in moving to Virgin Media but would like to verify the individual first please.

Thanks for your help! 

Hi Chowdhary88,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

So I can get a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

Thanks for joining me over private message Chowdhary88,

Glad I was able to help 🙂

Alex_Rm

Miss_Laura_J
Joining in

Hello,

Please may I get support in verifying a field sales representative that came to my door last night? I let him into my home. He enticed me in with  the offer of double speeds as I’m an o2 customer. I did mention I was in an 18 month contract with another provider and he told me to phone and try to end it. He asked for my bank details which I gave over but looking back I’m questioning it and on my local Facebook group I’ve seen people saying there’s been people going round claiming to be from Virgin which is scaring me. He could well have been genuine.

Thankyou in advance.

Hi Miss_Laura_J

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I will send you a private message now so I can get some further details from you and we can take from there 🙂

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide