cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed call

Helpme222
Tuning in

Hi I’ve ha d a missed call from VM and I’ve been waiting weeks for it , can someone message me or call me back please very important regarding hacked E mail account 

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Helpme222 thanks for your post here in the Community, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

If this is regarding an open complaint, the appropriate team will call you back if this is their first attempt to do so, but if it is about accessing emails in general then our teams were working through the night to complete planned and essential work to our email service. This was carried out overnight to minimise disruption for our email users, but unfortunately we have since encountered some technical difficulties which means email users may be experiencing intermittent issues with their email service. We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing and our teams are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Thank you for your reply but my compromised email complaint has been ongoing since the beginning of April and I’m still stressed and anxious so if they want to ring me maybe E mail me on my new email and say they are going to and give me a time and maybe let it ring more than once. It’s also a joke trying to get through to the help number, and if you do there’s a good chance they cut you off, apologies to you for my Monday moan

My apologies for the ongoing concerns you have regarding your email @Helpme222 

I can see that my colleague was supporting you with this via private message. This private message is still open and should you have any further concerns or questions at all I recommend continuing your open private message conversation with my colleague who will be able to support further if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley