Did you mean: 

Fake or legit?

Timmybob
On our wavelength

fake or legit.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Timmybob 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

We spoke about this via Twitter yesterday 🙂 thought I recognised it when I saw it haha.

It's a legit email but I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Timmybob
On our wavelength

fake or legit.png

Timmybob
On our wavelength

Timmybob_0-1697218381708.png

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Your images are being moderated and blocked from appearing. Do they contain personal/identity info?

Timmybob
On our wavelength

Hey not from my end but from VM end. I'm not sure if its a legit email or not.

goslow
Alessandro Volta

You can post an email you have a question about but don't include any personal information which might identify yourself, or anyone else, individually (such as names, personal email addresses, telephone numbers etc.).

Timmybob
On our wavelength

fake or legit.png

Timmybob
On our wavelength

If an admin could pm me I'll give you my details and please check from your end if it's legit or not. 

Hi @Timmybob 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

We spoke about this via Twitter yesterday 🙂 thought I recognised it when I saw it haha.

It's a legit email but I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I have to say that is a shocking piece of work for a "legit" email. I would hope that a large company like VM Ltd has a house style, agreed standards, and regular quality audits for customer communications. Apparently not on this evidence. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).