cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child lock

Manni3
Joining in

Why is this not working? It is switched ON, but is allowing everything to be viewed on the internet.

I want it sorted ASAP. 

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

For Web Safe to work your device must be using Virgin Media's DNS, To determine if this is the case go to https://1.1.1.1/help and post the result AS Name value shown? If the value is not Virgin Media then either:

• DNS is set on a third-party router with Hub in modem mode
  • device's DNS has been manually set

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

The AS NAME is Virgin Media

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Issue has been flagged to the forum team who are best placed to help further.

Hi Manni3,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We do apologise that your web safe is allowing you to view all websites even through you have requested certain ones to be blocked.

Due to this, we will need to investigate this issue further for you. I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you, click on the envelope at the top of the page to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your private message Manni3,

We have now raised this issue to our IT team, and I have sent you your IT reference on private message. If you wish to have an update about your ticket, any member of our team can check this for you.

Please allow 7-10 working days for a resolution for this issue.

Kind regards Jodi.