cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capgemini ?

Coye
On our wavelength

The above subject phoned my landline today saturday 20 Jan 2024 did not answer the number was 0345 454 111 ? then they ring my mobile so i answered but i did not say anything and listened i heared a woman saying she was from virgin media i hung up , Why am i recieving this call in the first place i do not recall asking virgin media to call me back last time i spoke to them  im not happy one bit with this , It sounds very suspect that virgin media calls customers out of the bue it does not happen even my bank does not call me so why am i recieving this call ,  

5 REPLIES 5

Cardiffman282
Super solver

VM outsources its sales and support services to dodgy outfits (forum staff will use the term "trusted partners") like Capgemini which operate subcontracted backstreet boiler room call centres in developing countries staffed by poorly paid and trained staff with a rudimentary grasp of English and next to no autonomy. I am guessing your discounted contact's minimum term is coming up. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Thanks for viewing and relying appreciate it , contract is fine and has a long way to go its just out the blue call which i find suspect hope someone can give me a reason plus i dont trust the call centre they have !

Hi @Coye thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

We can confirm that number is ours, but if you wish to not receive marketing calls you can amend your contact preferences via your My Virgin Media account here.

We hope this helps!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Coye
On our wavelength

Tom many thanks for the reply i did have an issue with tv go and they called me again yesterday as a ticket was raised i was unaware of the ticket probaly missed it in communcation but i have solve the issue so i have done another post  called Virgin Tv Go (Firefox ) and apologised for my rant and explained what i did to stop the register device kept over over over thanks again

Hi Coye,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, glad to hear you have found a solution, thank you for posting this so other may be able to do the same.

If you do need any further support, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.