QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Dangerous cables running across property

I am a Virgin customer, as is my neighbour, and their cables run right across the front of my property at the base of my front door step. At one point these had been concreted over but over time, the concrete has cracked and gone so the cables are to...

LML1 by Joining in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t plug into virgin media box

I just got a Virgin Hub 3 and got to the point where I need to plug it into the wall. My wall box doesn’t look like the ones I’ve seen in this website and has no lead for me to plug into. can this be used for a Virgin hub? Do I need to open it? Get a...

image.jpg image.jpg
Lucyodx by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Floor Box

I have a virgin media CATV floor box at the front of my property which I have been trying to get virgin media to moved for the past twelve months as I am wanting to get railings installed at the front of my house but I am unable to do so because of t...

JulieB5 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

HUB 5 Issues connecting to everything.

So I just "upgraded " to Hub 5 and so far wishing I hadn't.  Connected the hub and getting online direct to the when in range is fine BUT that's as far as it goes.  I have extenders in my kitchen diner and my office and then my basement.  All of whic...

fraggle2 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre cable

I accidentally cut through my fibre cable today when I was cutting the grass. It is a week for a technician apparently( although I still have no confirmation of my appointment. I have no system at all till it’s fixed. Is a week normal?