QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VM Router 3 Red Light

Hi,having a problem with the Superhub 3 that a lot of people have reported, solid red light; it is well ventilated and I have tried rebooting many times - taken out and put back all cables (solid red light returns).Not overly hot to touch but does sl...

Shad4w by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! coax cable snapped help/advice?

Hi, i have a bit of a problem my coax where it connects to the Hub 3.0 has snapped internaly due to the hub being moved around on the work surface so much.I have removed the cable from the hub and stripped the cable back and connected a cheap twist f...

jonnyg by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Walk socket issue

  Hi all,I just moved in my rented flat and setting up my quick start virgin broadband. I can’t seem to figure out how to plug in the cable in the wall socket: I’m told by my landlord that the virgin cables are there (see pictures attached) but the c...

IMG_2489.jpeg IMG_2490.jpeg
clem2110 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue with installations

Has anybody had issues with installations currently, we got coaxed over from sky and our sky contract ended on the 10th of May in readiness for our virgin services to start on the 12th May, this has then changed to 26th May, 12th June and now to the ...

Positive Feedback

Hello,I recently signed up to Virgin Media Broadband and for those of you that may remember, I posted a question on the forum asking if one of the team could check if my property was already enabled or if I needed some ducting running in. Since signi...

Cameron121 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Broadband self set up

I'm due to have my self set up delivered today and have been reading on here. I have spoke with someone on the phone who has organised a tech for Monday. But he didn't really seem to understand my situation.. Im just wondering if i have the correct w...

PXL_20230603_093212557.jpg PXL_20230603_093219163.jpg PXL_20230603_093300173.jpg

Waiting for activation

Hi guys,We moved house a few days ago and moved our virgin connection across. It was supposed to be active today but it’s still flashing away and when I check the status in the HUB menu it says Access Denied.I’ve called Virgin about 3 times today and...

Sachie1 by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos