QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hub light is red

All of a sudden my hub light turned red and router seems to be very warm. I tried resetting it and restarted in.many times but the light is red; earlier it used to be green.Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks.

shrawanb by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flashing green hub 5

Brand new to virgin today flashing green light . They said it hadn’t been turned on there end now done test signal all good aparantly but no internet flashing light good start to first day no internet any help please 

Cowshat by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New customer trying to setup broadband

Hi all - I have recently moved into a new home and I assumed the last owners had Virgin as there is a Virgin box outside with multiple aerial connections coming out of it, I also can see what I believe to be a fibre optic cable (possibly green/ yello...

Guile27 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

getting connected

the village I live in has virgin, the 2 houses at the end of my drive have virgin, I have a gravel driveway 30m long, The web site always says NO I can't get virgin, I want to TALK to A HUMAN that installs the cables etc and find if I can lay the cab...

rattyf1 by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Green cabinet outside my house

I have a VM broadband cabinet outside my property. The location of the box is not an issue. It’s positioned in front of my picket fence. The issue arises when the neighbourhood children use it as something to sit on. The only way they can gain access...

Resolved! Change to manned installation

Good Afternoon,I have received  the start up kit but do not have a virgin port to connect the hub to inside. I thought that when i was ordering - Virgin would know if i had the Virgin port installed. Where can i book an engineer to come out to help i...

Resolved! Unprotected cable

A little while ago engineers replaced the cable that fed into my property. However while before it was buried underground it had since been left overground. I can see that it's perishing and also being close to a turfed area a neighbour could acciden...

16827747303097366069047977920000.jpg