QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FTTP New User Install Experience

Hi AllIn the spirit of giving back (as I'd found a lot of useful info here) I thought I'd post about how getting Virgin FTTP installed went and how it's been for the first month.The sunny seaside town in the south west where I am is quite well served...

wallbox.jpg Hub5x.JPG

I cannot set up without engineer

When I got a virgin contract, a virgin media salesperson promised me to send an engineer. I told the salesperson I could not set it up by myself, I definitely need an engineer, I was willing to pay £30.00 but the seller said it's free, no need to pay...

Nazz58 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet but router says it's online

 HiI am completely new to virgin and it's been two weeks since install and still no internet access but the router states this when I login, the router is a hub 5x, does anyone know why or how to fix, engineers have said it's tech support but when I ...

PXL_20230928_141246185.MP.jpg
kezandz by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Removal of Virgin white inside box

Hi I just called virgin and they said they dont have a department to un-install the white boxes that they fit to inner and outer wall.  I am trying to re-do my driveway and the workmen have told me that other people that they did work for were charge...

lp92 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Self installation kit not delivered

Hi,I ordered a self installation kit to be delivered on 21st September, which hasn’t been delivered yet.After multiple calls and delays, they said it will be delivered by 26th September but I haven’t received any tracking number.Nor do I have the wel...

v4su by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos