cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales team saying my address is not available for service, but all other houses on my street are

danhawes
Joining in

Good Afternoon,

I moved new house last year where I was previously a Virgin Media customer but Virgin was not available in my new area so I was forced to switch providers. According to various comparison websites, my postcode should have access to Virgin Media, but according to both the website and the VM sales team, my house does not exist. It is weird because every other house in the postcode is listed, including both my neighbours houses on both sides. I am keen to use VM as the speeds offered are superior to others and can't see why my house is not able to be serviced. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @danhawes 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you have been having with obtaining services in your new area, so that we can help you we would need to bring you in for a private message. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi danhawes 

Is your new address listed correctly on the  Royal mail website? If not then that may be why it's showing as non existant for VM.

If it's incorrect or missing then contact Royal Mail via 

https://www.royalmail.com/personal/receiving-mail/update-your-address 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali